Thursday, October 7, 2010

A License to Thrill


Well, it's official, well, almost. All IT needs is an official's signature. IT being THE MARRIAGE LICENSE! It's already been 72 hours since they have bought it, so that means that all it needs to go into effect is a signature from a Justice of the Peace or anyone licensed to marry (you can get those off the internet)! Do you think that is why Roy came over and gave it to me and asked me to put it in our safe? I AM NOT KIDDING!!!

I truly don't think that they would take it and go anywhere else and get married before the 23rd.....nah! They have both been counting the days, and having so much fun getting ready...they are taking their time, why not?

But....if they did....it would be, well, I don't know....Weldon and I would still be having a heck of a big party on the 23rd, would yall come?

No comments:

Post a Comment